Here are a few things you can do to increase priviledges rather than restrictions on dog owners:
- Don't groom or bathe your dog in your room.
- Carry your own Simple Solution or such to clean up any accidents, and don't use hotel towels. Travel with your own paper towels.
- Pick up after your dog (and anyone else's) outside.
- If you must leave the dog in the hotel, leave him crated. Leave your cell phone # or a number where you can be reached with the front desk while you're out.
- Control barking. If your dog barks when you're gone you just can't leave him.
- Take a sheet from home and put it over the bedspread if your dog is on the bed.
- Tip the maid and leave her a note thanking her for a nice room. Do this the first night and you'll never hear a complaint about your dog!
- Clubs: Follow up on your exhibitors. Let them know you will be doing this and let the hotels know too.
|« Keeping your dog Cool|||||FAQ Home|||||Titles and Abbreviations »|